Facebook Video Downloader Lastest Version 2021
Watching a video from Facebook is the same on your tablet or device as saving a copy to your hard drive. You’ll be able to see all of your newsfeed posts without scrolling. To see how to download video from Facebook on your Windows or Mac or iOS or iPhone, follow these steps:
Are you able to download a video from Facebook?
Facebook videos may be downloaded regardless of whether or not they are set to private Although computer users only need to copy and paste the attachment, iPhone users have to use a third-party application like MyMedia.
You will save the video for Facebook when you click on the “three-dot” on the video post. However, this doesn’t really save the video; it merely makes it available for later.
How to Download Facebook Video
In order to download a Facebook video, right-click on the video and select ‘Open link in new tab’ from the menu that appears, then choose ‘Download’ from the context menu Then, in a new tab, paste the URL and substitute the www with Mbasic When you are finished, press the button and choose “Save Video as…”
- Please access Facebook on your machine. This will work with every window.
- Choose the movie you want to stream, and press “Open.” You must begin watching the video.
- Right-click on the movie. This will open a button that has “Play,” “Mute,” and “Show Video URL” as options.
- Then, type in the web address of the video you want to play.
- The URL that appears on the top of the video page should be copied. To do this, hold down the “Ctrl” key on a Windows keyboard, or the “Command” key on a Macintosh. In addition, you can right-click on the URL and choose “Copy” to copy it.
- Open another tab and then copy the web address into the browser’s address bar You can do this on a PC by pressing the “Ctrl” + “V” or “Command” + “V” on the keys. You may also pick and copy. Do not press Enter here.
- convert the web address from “www” to “mbasic” You will do this by using the cursor and clicking Backspace or Delete. Next, select or delete <Paste website location> after ‘html.’ So, the latest address for yourmbas.org domain could be https://https://mbasic.com/ .
- At this stage, press the RETURN key on your keyboard. This would be a fresh chapter.
- Finally, choose the video you want to stream. on an additional full-page white backdrop, this would launch another page.
- In the save dialog, type a location and name for the video and then press Save.
- In conclusion, choose a video name and a destination and hit “Save”. You can open the file for any supported by the MP4 media type.